Common PolyJet Service Issues
Advanced RP has Stratasys Certified Technicians to work on all of the Desktop PolyJet 3D Printers (Objet 24, 30, 30 Pro, and 30 Prime). For any service related questions on these machines you can email or call us (770-271-5800) and we will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can. For all other PolyJet 3D Printers contact Stratasys directly at: 800-801-6491, option 1, option 2. You will need your Printer Serial Number to give them and they will assist you in resolving the issue.
Export the Service Data File
The service data has information on how the system is functioning that will help us to diagnose the issue and get it repaired for you. Follow the instructions below to get this file for us.
- Plug a USB drive into the back of the printer not the computer.
- On the Printer Computer click on Options → Collect Service Data
- A confirmation window will open, Click Yes
- A regular file window will open to the location of the Service Data. Drag this to the Desktop or other convenient location.
- Save the file to the USB drive.
- Take the USB drive back to your personal computer.
- Attache this file to an email with any other helpful pictures and description of the problem and email it to us.
Access the Maintenance Menu
Watch this video to see how to access the Maintenance Menu
Access the Roller Control
To diagnose if a strange sound is coming from the Roller during printing